FAMILY INTERVIEW & ELEMENTARY SCREENING
Once we collect the supplemental paperwork, we will bring in your student and at least one parent/guardian to meet with one of our administrators. This is an opportunity for our administration to get to know your family and give applicants the opportunity to ask any additional questions.
All accepted applicants will receive an email indicating their acceptance and necessary next steps. At this time, applicants will submit the final piece of paperwork through our online school management system, FACTS/RenWeb. Completing the enrollment packet reserves the student’s spot for the 2020-2021 school year.
Academic Year 2020-21
- Limited Space is available. All current year applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applicants are expected to complete the full admissions process including the online application, supplemental paperwork submissions, and family interview before acceptance.
- Families who start the application will be considered based on order of start. Once all current applicants have enrolled, wait-listed applicants will be notified.
Academic Year 2021-22
- January 2021 - Online Application available for 2021-22 applicants (current enrollees)
- February 2021 - Online enrollment available for new 2021-22 applicants (current and new enrollees).