HOW TO APPLY
For New Families
- Create an account
- Create a new application for each student
- Complete the application in its entirety
- Submit with the $100 non-refundable application fee
- Print out additional admissions forms and begin collecting the supplemental paperwork
If you have questions, please contact
admissions or call (919) 354-8000. We welcome any questions that may arise.
For Currently Enrolled Families,
login to the Application system
Cresset Christian Academy uses a continuous enrollment process for current students (those enrolled prior to January 1st). This program serves two purposes: 1) It secures a space for current students; 2) It reduces the amount of paperwork typically associated with re-enrollment.
- Tuition rates for the next school year will be communicated by mid-January of the current school term each year allowing parents to make informed choices about their enrollment preferences.
- For the 2022-23 academic year, students who are withdrawn after March 1st, will be assessed a withdrawal fee.
- Early bird fees will remain the same for this phase of reenrollment, at $175 (per child) and $100 for additional siblings
- February 26th is
Last Day for early bird rates
Last day to opt out of re-enrollment without withdrawal fee applied
Intent to Withdraw Form: https://forms.gle/rfJeygfWpopkM62KA
- New applications will be open to the public on March 1st.
- Families that opt out of re-enrollment are welcome to re-apply but are expected to pay the normal re-enrollment fees. Families will need to reapply manually.
Note: You must contact the office by March 15th if you wish to delay paying re-enrollment after the April-May billing cycle.