Friday, 12/15, full day – MS regular 1-8 schedule (no exam) / HS regular 1-6 schedule, Exam Pd 8 (1:45-3:15)
Monday, 12/18, half day (MS/HS only), Exams Pd 1 & 5
Tuesday, 12/19, half day (MS/HS only), Exams Pd 2 & 6
Wednesday, 12/20, half day (All School), Exams Pd 4 & 7
Monday-Wednesday Half Day Exam Schedule
8:15-9:45 First exam of the day
10-11:30 Second exam of the day
No lunch served for Grades 6-12
- MS Aftercare, for a charged fee, in Rm 114, lunch available, 11:30-5:30, on Monday and Tuesday only
- Dec. 19 has been designated locker clean-out day.
- Middle School will meet with homerooms during Period 7 exam time. This is a good time for a class party.
- NOTICE! Students will be responsible to attend the regular exam time.
- Monday and Tuesday are full days for elementary and prekindergarten.
- All school dismisses half day on Wednesday, Dec. 20.
- Students in Grades 9-12 who have a Study Hall on their schedule, take an online course, or are a student aide may be excused from school attendance at that exam time IF the supervising teacher and parent approve by signing the permission form and turning it in to the school office, in advance of the exam time. This form is available in the school office. Students in Grades 6-8 may NOT be excused from exam attendance with this form.
- Students leaving campus other than after school must sign out in the school office. Same with students entering campus other than normal school start must sign in.