Friday April 6, 2018
All are welcome to come to one of our favorite nights of the year as a community. We hope all of our Cresset families can join us to celebrate the many countries represented in our community through enjoying international cuisine and time together as a family!
Dinner begins at 5:30pm – all ages welcome!
Classrooms will be collecting gently- used books until April 20. Middle School Student Council will collect the books every week on Wednesday’s. See the flyer for more details!
Beauty and the Beast
April 12, 2018, 6:00pm, Dinner
April 13, 2018, 7:00pm, Evening
April 14, 2018, 3:00pm, Matinee
April 19, 2018, 6:00pm, Dinner
April 20, 2018, 7:00pm, Evening
April 21, 2018, 3:00pm, Matinee
Reserved seating are available online here
Prince Adam was cursed to a beast form by an Enchantress who saw no love in his arrogant heart for others. The enchantress put a rose in a glass jar and it would bloom till his 21st birthday. His fate would be sealed unless he found love before the last petal fell. Years later, his chance shows itself when a young maiden named Belle offers to take her ill father’s place as his prisoner. With help from the castle’s enchanted staff, Belle learns to appreciate her captor and falls in love with him. The Beast is transformed into a goodly man just before the last petal falls.
Friday February 23
Sponsored by the Middle School Student Council
Dress: Business Casual
Location: Cresset Gym
$5 Tickets sold during lunch–February 21 & 22
There will be lots of fun!
Music, Photo Booth, Contests, Food, Goody Bags, and More!
January 8, 7:00pm
Prospective families and current Cresset Prekindergarten families are invited
to join us for a Kindergarten Overview Night,Monday, January 8, 7:00pm,
in the parlor. Students will get to meet our Kindergarten teacher,
see the classrooms, and hear more about Cresset’s elementary program!
This event is open to the public. Please invite friends and family to come.
Friday, 12/15, full day – MS regular 1-8 schedule (no exam) / HS regular 1-6 schedule, Exam Pd 8 (1:45-3:15)
Monday, 12/18, half day (MS/HS only), Exams Pd 1 & 5
Tuesday, 12/19, half day (MS/HS only), Exams Pd 2 & 6
Wednesday, 12/20, half day (All School), Exams Pd 4 & 7
Monday-Wednesday Half Day Exam Schedule
8:15-9:45 First exam of the day
10-11:30 Second exam of the day
No lunch served for Grades 6-12
- MS Aftercare, for a charged fee, in Rm 114, lunch available, 11:30-5:30, on Monday and Tuesday only
- Dec. 19 has been designated locker clean-out day.
- Middle School will meet with homerooms during Period 7 exam time. This is a good time for a class party.
- NOTICE! Students will be responsible to attend the regular exam time.
- Monday and Tuesday are full days for elementary and prekindergarten.
- All school dismisses half day on Wednesday, Dec. 20.
- Students in Grades 9-12 who have a Study Hall on their schedule, take an online course, or are a student aide may be excused from school attendance at that exam time IF the supervising teacher and parent approve by signing the permission form and turning it in to the school office, in advance of the exam time. This form is available in the school office. Students in Grades 6-8 may NOT be excused from exam attendance with this form.
- Students leaving campus other than after school must sign out in the school office. Same with students entering campus other than normal school start must sign in.
Christmas break is Thursday, December 21 through Tuesday, January 2*
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
We wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as you focus on Jesus this season. It is because of Him that we can have a relationship with God and celebrate the real reason for this holiday.
*Teachers have a work day on Tues., Jan. 2, and first day of class is Wed., Jan 3.