Cresset Christian Academy is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is recognized by the State of North Carolina Department of Non-Public Education. Our academic practices are governed by a deliberate effort to:
- Deliver a rigorous education shaped by sound pedagogical practices that are concieved with a biblical view of the 21st century global community
- Impact the world by assisting students in recognizing and attaining their full potential in Christ.
- Develop 21st century skills that include sound reasoning, collaboration, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- To provide an environment designed to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- To develop a diverse racial, social, intellectual, and economic community.
Academic Tutoring and Guidance